This is a bundle of The Yoga Pose Guide: Beginner and Intermediate Editions (two separate e-books). These guides will take you from practicing your very first yoga poses (with proper alignment!) to learning how to modify and practice variations of poses to meet your goals- whether that is strength, flexibility, weight loss, or stress relief.
Both guides are comprehensive yet simplified to breakdown yoga in a way that is accessible for all levels, and help you build a strong practice from the ground up.
Included in the Guides
Beginner Edition REGULAR PRICE $27
- Over 70+ professionally illustrated beginner yoga poses with alignment cues, pose breakdowns, step-by-step instructions, and modifications
- Beginner Yoga Tips for Starting Your Practice
- How to Practice Proper Alignment
- How to Set Up Your Yoga Space for Success
- How to Use Yoga Props
- How to Use Your Breath
- Arm Variation Options
- Hand + Foot Placement Chart
- Wrist Exercises to Avoid Wrist Pain
Intermediate Edition REGULAR PRICE $27
- Over 50+ professionally illustrated intermediate yoga poses with alignment cues, pose breakdowns, step-by-step instructions, and modifications
- Tips for Advancing into an Intermediate Practice
- How to Challenge Yourself in Beginner Yoga Poses
- What is a Vinyasa?
There is a yoga pose index at the end of both pose guides to allow you to easily refer back to each pose while practicing.
Please note that this is an instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).