There is a very fine line between a beginner and intermediate practice, and many people struggle with how to advance into this stage of their practice. This e-book guide was created to help beginners advance from a beginner to intermediate practice safely and with ease.
Included in this guide:
- Over 50+ professionally illustrated intermediate yoga poses with alignment cues, pose breakdowns, step-by-step instructions, and modifications
- Tips for Advancing into an Intermediate Practice
- How to Challenge Yourself in Beginner Yoga Poses
- What is a Vinyasa?
There is a yoga pose library at the end of the pose guide to allow you to easily refer back to each pose while practicing.
How can this guide help you?
This guide will help you continue advancing your practice with a deep focus on:
- practicing proper alignment in poses
- how to make simple modifications when learning more advanced poses
- how to make simple modifications to make poses more challenging
- helping you maintain a consistent practice and meet your goals such as improved flexibility, strength, stress relief, and weight loss
Note: This guide is geared towards beginners looking to transition into an intermediate practice. This guide does not include advanced poses such as handstand, full splits, etc.
Please note that this is an instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).